Thursday, April 18, 2019

Meh



Been feeling abit fuzzy these few days.

So i made myself a list of things im thankful for today n i felt better.
1. Empty top bunks are the best
2. Empty cubicles are better but im nt sure if the 2 opposite bunks are coming back late at night again.
3. I had a good chicken curry dinner
4. I have a easter break at stockholm coming up!
5. Cruise means i get my own area!

I think i miss my bed alot. Even though i still knock out everyday. Having a partner really does calm ur nerves down alot n u wldnt worry abt the lil stuff at e end of e day.

I have been learning much abt the sch and im still in awe abt how ppl cld just uproot themselves n teaxh in anth sch in anth country.

N there’s this whole IB programme that makes me wonder why we didnt adopt it in our edu system.

No comments: